Viewsonic XG2401 Review: 144Hz Gaming Monitor. Highly recommended on the internet, Highly Recommended on Lim's Cave.
Acer XF240H (soon) Buy on Amazon
Samsung S25HG50 Review / Buy on Amazon
Asus MG248Q Review / Buy on Amazon
Iiyama G-Master GB2488HSU-B3 Red Eagle Review / Buy on Amazon
LG 24GM79G-B Review / Buy on Amazon
YouTube Video Review
Presets and Measurements:
Measurements with optimal settings (without calibration):
Measurements after calibration:
Ufo-Testpictures / Text-Scrolling / Chase-Square Test / Eiffeltower-Test / sRGB / Homogeneity
Pros & Cons
- Excellent price performance
- Excellent blacks for a TN Panel
- Excellent contrast
- Excellent homogeneity (no clouding, no backlight bleed)
- Excellent colors for a TN Panel
- Very good image quality out of the box
- Freesync with a range between 48-144 Hz
- Good standard gamma value "2.1"
- USB Hub with 2x USB 3.0
- Good foot stand, but a bit bulky
- Good overdrive settings
- Matte panel coating (Still better than the Asus PG278QR or Acer XB271HUA)
- Vertical lines on the top right screen area (on my unit)
- No different gamma settings (only different gamma settings between different presets)
- No opportunity to change brightness within different presets
- Only one preset and no preset buttons
- Some artifacts (red, green or blue) depending on color temperature
@ text and fast moving objects on a uniform background
Still, you shouldn't worry about that much
The last Monitor Reviews
I would like to buy 144hz 24inch monitor. In my country i can choise 2 options. 1.LG24GM79G-B(240US$) and 2.Viewsonic GX2402 (290US$).
My budget is ok for those of two.
Which one is good ? Pls suggest me. I am first time to use 144Hz panel. I don't know which one is good. ????
Hey mate, I would go with the Viewsonic if backlight strobing is NOT important for YOU. Otherwise the LG. Backlight strobing cannot be used with Freesync at the same time and also is showed within the video review on the LG
https://www.limscave.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=109 here are my settings.