Really want an IPS panel but don't know what to get or look for..

Hello Lim. First I like all of your videos and carefulness within them, second I don't know whether to purchase the viewsonic xg or acer Predator XB271HU , and finally third I don't know what to look for if it is a poor model. Help for me would be really appreciated. You have my support! continue reviewing and testing.
By the way, if i do have a bad model, what is the best site to purchase for easy returns/replacements? And what should I look for, in terms of a poor monitor, to possibly return/replace?
Thank you Mr. Lim

Re: Really want an IPS panel but don't know what to get or look for..

Hey, the Acer has a lower IPS Glow risk (but still IPS glow of course). When purchasing an IPS Panel you should check the panel for homogeneity mostly (black uniformity which means your preferred brightness settings in a pitch black room) as well as the white uniformity (simply when browsing the web, if you have too much shift near the edges which looks like a "shadow")
By the way, if i do have a bad model, what is the best site to purchase for easy returns/replacements?
Probably TN or VA I think, but it always depends... all panels have their issues and it comes up to you with which disadvantages YOU can deal with the most. But overall I would say TN has the lowest amount of lottery... like the PG278QR for example, with its own disadvantages again (matte panel, yellowish tint in whites...)