Looking for a new monitor 27'' with g-sync 144hz.

Hi,
I'm currently looking for a new monitor, and while trying to make my decision I came across your youtube channel and starting to watch them as they are pretty good.
Unfortunately, your videos made me more uncertain in which monitor to buy. I was looking at 2 models the Acer XB271HUA 27" and the ASUS ROG Swift PG278QR 27".
After I saw your videos I decided that the asus should be the best option over the acer one, but the coating problem you described and showed let me in doubt about spending that amount of money to have a monitor that will perform that way.
My first choice in panel types is TN because the main reason I will use the monitor is 40% gaming, 30% coding and 30% treatment of raw images, so the 1ms response was my first choice but currently I'm open to the idea of getting a IPS since maybe it could be a good trade of to have less 4ms response but getting a screen less faulty.
My preference in resolution would be wqhd but if it is justified I can easy go down to a preference for full hd.
The reason for my trade are; I need a bigger screen an I fell that a 27'' will be more suitable; I want to have G-sync technology because while playing games and turning my camera to fast make me see a lot of frame tear; I want a bigger refresh rate.
Color is important to but I have a TN monitor and I'm quite comfortable with the color. Currently I own a Asus VG245HE.
Currently my computer setup includes a i7700k and a nvidia 1060 6gb, if my setup changes in the near future I will keep on nvidia side.

What can you tell me to choose a almost perfect monitor, as I believe there will be no perfect one?

Thanks, I will be tuned to your next videos.
Best,

Re: Looking for a new monitor 27'' with g-sync 144hz.

My first choice in panel types is TN because the main reason I will use the monitor is 40% gaming, 30% coding and 30% treatment of raw images, so the 1ms response was my first choice but currently I'm open to the idea of getting a IPS since maybe it could be a good trade of to have less 4ms response but getting a screen less faulty.
I would say, motion blur is not an real issue on an IPS panel - It is more about the IPS Glow lottery (and you always will have some - so you have to get used to) but after using IPS for a while, it is REALLY hard to go back to TN, simply because of a better image quality (colors, blacks, better coating, much better viewing angles which are REALLY important even when sitting directly in front cause a TN panel will have gamma shift which means: the top is darker and the bottom is brighter, only the center is really "good/perfect" as same as on a VA panel).
Color is important to but I have a TN monitor and I'm quite comfortable with the color
If you are used to TN - Of course you simply can stay with TN if you do not have any issues with it. Your VG245HE should have a worse overall image quality (especially the contrast) to the PG278QR
What can you tell me to choose a almost perfect monitor, as I believe there will be no perfect one?
Always depending on your preferences. It is really hard to tell - I own IPS (Viewsonic XG2703-GS but I would prefer the Acer XB271HUA aka without the ugly foot stand :P)
Of course, you also can go with Full HD TN, but there are only several units with G-Sync https://www.limscave.com/gaming-monitor-list

Hi,
I have bought a screen before checking your response, and I was unlucky.
I bought the asus pg278qr and the screen have a yellow tone/ink, I tried every test possible to see if it was not configuration/windows/bad cables/graphic card, but in all test the yellow ink is present on the monitor.
Today I was going to ask for a replacement, but since I now read your reply I'm indecisive if I should ask for a replacement or my money back and go buy the acer XB271HUA. In your youtube videos previously you have said that the asus pg278qr was a better preference in relation to the acer XB271HUA, but now on your reply if seems that you shifted your opinion, can you tell why?
Thanks for replying,

Sorry, I do not mean the XB271HUA (TN) I mean the XB271HU (IPS) :) The yellowish tint is also because of the panel coating (it makes the screen look dirty a bit) did you tried different RGB Settings (reduce red a bit maybe) or something like that? But I am pretty sure that all of them will have a bit of a yellowish tint and when adding BLUE in RGB settings then it wents a bit pinkish

Yes, making changes on the rgb made the screen a little bit less yellow, but I had to put red and green to 70 and blue to 100, what made other colors like certain dark brown to go purple, so it was not a solution. I went to ask for a replacement but since it would take 2 weeks I asked for money refund.
I will see later your review for the XB271HU, if you have one, and see if I like what I see. At the moment I just one one monitor that behaves correctly and has the features I'm looking for. It shouldn't be this hard to find a good monitor, at least not for the price they cost.
Ps: the stand of the acer its a monstrosity :D