XG35VQ vs Acer X34P

Ok, I know this is already a no brainer question but, given the fact I live in a country where X34P is not available from authorized re-sellers of Acer but only from third party sellers which when you buy the unit you won't get the chance to exchange it for IPS glow or somewhat unless it is really that bad I suppose. Can you help me out? I use a gtx 1070 though and I have a i7-6820HK. Which one do you think I should go with? Thank you.

P.S. - The resellers' offers store warranty where they will ship it back to their supplier which takes 2 weeks just to send it back and stuff, probably a whole month to get it serviced.

Re: XG35VQ vs Acer X34P

varsanx4 wrote:
20 Apr 2018, 02:09
Ok, I know this is already a no brainer question but, given the fact I live in a country where X34P is not available from authorized re-sellers of Acer but only from third party sellers which when you buy the unit you won't get the chance to exchange it for IPS glow or somewhat unless it is really that bad I suppose. Can you help me out? I use a gtx 1070 though and I have a i7-6820HK. Which one do you think I should go with? Thank you.

P.S. - The resellers' offers store warranty where they will ship it back to their supplier which takes 2 weeks just to send it back and stuff, probably a whole month to get it serviced.
Ok quick update. I found Acer suddenly stocked up on the X34P and went with it. Been using it for only 2 days now, haven't calibrated it yet but man am I loving it. I did the glow test and I think it has some bad glow but honestly I just realized it doesnt bother me now that I am using it. Been playing DOTA 2, Fortnite, CS GO on this and the experience has just been great. Regarding my performance in game well, I would say from 1920x1080 to 3440x1440 I have not yet gotten used to it but, I'm still enjoying my games because of the amazing size of this monitor. Thanks Lim for the help!