LG 32GK850G

Any chance for a quick preview? Very interested in this monitor and it's pretty risky as no one sells it in Canada so I'd have to ship from the States. Be great to know if it's worth replacing my XB271hu which was kinda a nightmare (that I've woken up from on #5 lol). Still, I'll be at 1440p for the next few years (at least until the Nvidia 1200 series if each gen offers a roughly 30% improvement) and want the best or close thereto. Main concerns are colors/motion clarity or VA smear, and whether PPI is a significant downgrade from 27". Also, if that contrast ratio decimates all challengers in the 1440p Gsync market. Yeah I know, kinda begging, but just want to put this new monitor business behind me at this point and I can still return the XB271hu. Already told people on the overclock.net forum to await your review, you have a good rep, hopefully nets some more subs and I think people are exited . Really do appreciate your reviews...and maybe if I'm lucky previews too? Lol

Re: LG 32GK850G

Hey mate sorry, since the LG arrived I don't take a look at the forum because of my full-time job and the whole bunch of work for the review.
Be great to know if it's worth replacing my XB271hu which was kinda a nightmare (that I've woken up from on #5 lol)
The lottery really sucks.. but if you finally get an acceptable unit the IPS panels are better in terms of the overall image quality
Main concerns are colors/motion clarity or VA smear, and whether PPI is a significant downgrade from 27".
Everything mentioned in the review. The difference in PPI in DESKTOP is not huge, but in games, the details (depending on the game) can be huge like in PUBG for example. Whereas in CS GO there isnt that much of a difference. The LG has very good sharpness settings compared to IPS 144hz WQHD models (they suffer in sharpness except of the PG279Q in my experience, oh and the Eizo FS2735)
Really do appreciate your reviews...and maybe if I'm lucky previews too? Lol
I really appreciate, thanks. the next time write me on Facebook, answering all forum post is exhausting 8)