Re: Acer XF240H black screen issue

Hey mate.

Which brightness settings are you using? My Acer model was very good in terms of the black homogeneity. Can you see this homogeneity issue in normal usage on a full black screen (when sitting in front of the panel) The yellowish thins is TN usual and usually most visible on camera. At least, we will always join the lottery currently on the display market, even when choosing a monitor which is highly recommended.

Yeah I had the brightness at 100 while taking the screenshot just to make it visible enough for my phone camera to catch it. However the ( ) shaped white lines can be faintly visible even when running on low brightness like 20 range. I ended up returning the screen in the end: the local store had the same model on display and it did not have the problem and the guy I talked to in the store said that the problem I had is common on the cheaper models since well they're made to be low price models so I guess it was simply bad luck there.

and the guy I talked to in the store said that the problem I had is common on the cheaper models since well they're made to be low price models so I guess it was simply bad luck there.
lol :Y Even on 2000$ TVs we can observe clouding issues etc. It is really hard to evaluate on camera. Hope you will receive a good unit soon

Slimming Through Quickly May Possibly Possibly Not Be A Little More Healthy

Therefore, people need more day online.
testolan what is how to use tablets where to buy uk ingredientsxxl member otzyvy vrachej tabletki tsna ebayezerex ingredients opinion buy online buy xtrasize
As the it typically is hair adds beauty but also elegance for your attitude. This particular could grow to be at property, in you're workplace or to on often the way.
maxatin fabricante