I dont know what monitor to choose, help!

Hi Lim,
first I want to congrats, your reviews are so good to watch and to read that I hope that you'll be able to get what you deserve in terms of viewers and fame, you are really a professionist and a reference point in this field!
Btw, I need an advice..
which monitor will suit my needs at best?

I'll start by sayin that I'm an IT tech and atm I'm using as primary monitor a Dell 1920x1200 IPS U2410 60Hz that's still doing great and as secondary an Apple 27" 2K IPS Cinema Display.
I use pc for working (helpdesk, websites, little graphics works) , playing games and, since I dont have a TV in my room (yet) for watching movies.
When I play or watch movies my room is pretty dark with only keyboard backlights and a little led strip behind the monitors on. Anyway this could change in the future as I want to do a DIY full ambilight light setup to cover the back of my new monitor (in the living room I have a 4K philips tv with it and I love it)
By now I have a budget around 1.600€ and I thought to "boost" my actual setup with a monitor improvement,
I'll try to say what I'm looking for:

21:9 aspect ratio and at least 34" (if possible) or at least 16:9 32"
at least 2K resolution
at least 100Hz (I mostly play League of Legends, Battlefield1, Battlefront 2 and other games like Rocket League, Kingdome Come, The Witcher series, Assassins Creeds etc...)
G-sync
Very low black levels (I hate the "gray black" in dark scenes or bands, typical of my IPS when watching movies)

Do you know a monitor that suits my needs?

I just didnt find a monitor that has checked all my requests..
- OMEN x35 - coming from an IPS, the VA Glow angle will be a "problem" for me? same for the smearing issue? (btw this week is on sale on amazon IT @ 779€)
- X34P - I see that all suffers BLB and glow, so not true black (like now) right?
- AOC AG352UCG - Same as above?
- Here in Italy I cant find the Alienware 34" anywhere, I even search across EU, btw seems that it hasn't real blacks tone too right?

I'm so confused that I was seriously thinking to buy a "cheap" aoc gsync 24" 144hz FHD and go for a Philips OLED 55 that I found at 1.300€ yesterday... but drive 4 different monitors: two for work, one for gaming and one for watching movies prevents me from doing it!!

Thank you for your time, I'm sure you can guide me to pick the best!
Ciao!

Re: I dont know what monitor to choose, help!

first I want to congrats, your reviews are so good to watch and to read that I hope that you'll be able to get what you deserve in terms of viewers and fame, you are really a professionist and a reference point in this field!
Thanks, dude. In future, I will make fewer monitor reviews because I have just too much work and I will concentrate "only" on monitors which have "real" upgrades. Reviewing a monitor (and putting +30h of work) in a review where I already know that it is not a monitor I would recommend OR where I know that another monitor is a better one @the same category is really exhausting. But I will make also a video regarding this topic soon. Answering forum and other posts also cost tons of hours :P
and a little led strip behind the monitors on
Good, for your eyes and for the subjective perception of blacks/contrast. But for movies currently ALL monitors are not really as good as TV's, simply because of local dimming and image processing (which causes mostly input lag)
21:9 aspect ratio and at least 34" (if possible) or at least 16:9 32"
Depending on what you want, VA or IPS. Personally, I would prefer IPS > VA and join the IPS lottery. If you are using your monitor on HIGH brightness settings IN A DARK room, then I would not go with IPS probably because of the Glow. However, with a higher brightness, the VA Glow also is worse.

For Ultrawide I would go with the Acer X34P yet or the Alienware AW3418DW. You also can wait for the new LG ultrawide with the same specs + nano ips (quantum dot). But the release is not confirmed yet for 100%. In the US the LG will probably release sooner.

32" WQHD 144Hz with G-Sync = LG 32GK850G or the Acer with the same panel + curved
Freesync the Samsung CHG70 in 32"
If you want to use backlight strobing, only the Samsung offers it on 32" since the LG and Acer does not support ULMB
Very low black levels (I hate the "gray black" in dark scenes or bands, typical of my IPS when watching movies)
Depending on your brightness settings and of course how bright your environment is. In a bright room blacks are nearly full black, in a dark room they are greyish, no matter if you are using IPS or VA

I just didnt find a monitor that has checked all my requests..
- OMEN x35 - coming from an IPS, the VA Glow angle will be a "problem" for me? same for the smearing issue? (btw this week is on sale on amazon IT @ 779€)
- X34P - I see that all suffers BLB and glow, so not true black (like now) right?
- AOC AG352UCG - Same as above?
- Here in Italy I cant find the Alienware 34" anywhere, I even search across EU, btw seems that it hasn't real blacks tone too right?
The Omen is good but yes the VA Glow is pretty horrendous. Smearing is VA typical and still ok for a VA Panel type monitor
The X34P suffers from IPS Glow, depending on many factors (distance, ambient light, height/tilt adjustments, brightness settings)
Yes the AOC is as same as above but AOC will also release soon a new ultrawide model with a VA Panel (https://www.limscave.com/upcoming-releases)
The Alienware is close as same as the Acer as mentioned in the review. The Acer has FRC while the Alienware don't
I'm so confused that I was seriously thinking to buy a "cheap" aoc gsync 24" 144hz FHD and go for a Philips OLED 55 that I found at 1.300€ yesterday... but drive 4 different monitors: two for work, one for gaming and one for watching movies prevents me from doing it!!
Why not buying the cheap aoc g-sync and selling your other IPS one ? I mean OLED is really good overall - personally I did not really liked it for movies in a pitch black room (strange huh?) but the black crush and the dynamic range in blacks (due to limitations of cameras) look very unnatural... So I bought the Sony XE9305 (and I wish the ZD9 had a price drop before :P) I did not tested yet OLED HDR, maybe this looks much better but HDR content is also pretty rare and expensive. SDR on my Sony looks just phenomenal and FAR FAR FAR better than all other monitors you can ever buy (for now)