Looking for a new monitor 27 1440p< [work/gaming]

Hey,
I came here looking for some advice after watching your videos.
I am looking for a new monitor, it would be used for programming/reading ~80% and ~20% for gaming in fast paced competetive shooters (BF1, Fortnite, Rainbow Six, etc...).
I had two different computers before now:
- work 2x Eizo EV2455 - I was extremely happy when it came to working with these I had zero problems and was pretty much satisfied from point of picture quality, however size and ppi is lacking. I often work with multiple windows at the same time. I can easily use two 1440p displays, in work I have 3x24" 1080p.
- gaming 1 Asus PG248Q - When it came to gaming it was a beast, I could easily drive it in BF1(highest settings) with GTX1080 to 100-144Hz on 64 player maps. ZERO tearing with G-Sync. However color reproduction was poor it wasn't eye popping...

Current setup:
4770K@4,3GHz
GTX1080 (OC)
16GB RAM
2xSamsung SSDs 850 500GB+
Just bought temporary display Benq GW2765HE (27 1440p IPS) (I feel that it has lag and bad pixel response times - don't have that "connected" feeling...)

What I am looking for:
This would merge gaming pc with working pc. For convenient working the best way would be to have two displays either way... (but no point of buying two expensive ones... let's say have benq with one gaming)
At least 1440p
minimum 27 inch
144Hz
cool if it would have g-sync but soon I will try one without it
Good colors that actually would make games prettier (they don't need to be 10000% acurate with SRGB, ADOBERGB, etc... - I don't do color critical work...)
Don't know actually which panel to choose I like good black levels (va?) but damn that tn panel in pg248q was fast!

What would be the best:
32 inch
144Hz
G-Sync
HDR
IPS
:D ( I know it doesn't exist...)

What I tested so far?
This week I bought AOC AGON AG352UCQ to check what's best at the market at the time aaaaand results where average:
pros:
- colors where eye watering, extremely pretty in BF1 Argonne Forest map, I think that HDR was helping there
- superb emersion when playing
- 100Hz seems fairly enough

cons:
- I just can't work with ultrawide curved monitors when programming curved lines make me dizzy,
- reflections on curved panels are awkward
- I would say that it's too glossy for work
- there was some tearing with g-sync
- I don't know but pg248q felt waaaay snappier and connected to mouse and your head was translating thoughts, movements instantly...
- that bezels
- smaller displays feel faster when playing twitch shooters

All in all pg248q felt way better when sniping I could do quick snipes easily it was instatly coordinating what I want it to do. The AOC on the other side was ok, but so my Eizo EV2455, except 100Hz and the g-sync module on AOC was working way worse than on asus...
So actually I don't know what to buy and so my wallet. After watching your reviews and trying out the AOC I think: "holy sh*t the AOC for this money is average at best my work eizo was on the same level of fun except 100hz..."
So I don't want to spend 1000$ for average display, however if there would be a display without flaws or close to none then I would pay 2000$ (if you know what I mean :P), because when the time comes at the end and you buy asus pg279q with poor black uniformity, backlight bleed, bad pixels, bad quality control why not to buy aoc agon271qx a tn no-gsync alternative for half the money??

That's all.
THX for help. :)

Re: Looking for a new monitor 27 1440p< [work/gaming]

Hey sorry for the late response:
I just picked up yesterday Asus MG279Q, aaaand:
- I am perfectly satisfied with response times, lag and refresh rate
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes the response time, refresh rate and input lag on the MG279Q is good

- I haven't experienced any tearing in BF1 (over 100FPS)
Hmmmm :) Well G-Sync still eliminates stutter, but as long as you don't experience G-Sync you won't miss it. I think G-Sync isnt necessarily needed but it still is a nice feature

- I am disatified from image quality point of view the screen is blurry? like it's not sharp - it annoys me, anyone knows about this?
This is well known from these AUO Panels in current WQHD 144hz IPS panels, unfortunately.
1. It is a lottery, another user in this forum posted two similar Acer XB271HU monitors, one was sharper than the other
2. My Viewsonic XG2703-GS also suffers from this issue
- Also colors do not "pop"
In which kind of content? They should usually pop pretty well, except of darker image content like Alan Wake, Resident Evil... there a VA wins, even with less saturated colors. But for programming and reading an IPS or even a TN panel usually causes less eye strain and you don't have the VA Glow of course (color homogeneity issues) + It also depends on brightness settings, room/environment brightness, color temperature. If you are using a very cool color temperature (above 6700K for example) colors are less vibrant of course. The warmer the color temperature, the more "pop" the colors but then whites are no longer whites while they turn in a warmer white (brownish/greenish/yellowish/reddish mix)
Don't know actually which panel to choose I like good black levels (va?) but damn that tn panel in pg248q was fast!
VA has the VA Glow + smearing but still the best contrast which means:
The closer you are to the monitor, the more VA glow you will observer = the more color shift you will see (washed out colors around the center of the screen) and worse blacks

What would be the best:
32 inch
144Hz
G-Sync
HDR
IPS
:D ( I know it doesn't exist...)
For me 27", WQHD, 144Hz, G-Sync, HDR, Direct LED, VA or IPS (good direct led solutions can even decrease the VA Glow and the contrast would be amazing for HDR content)

What I tested so far?
This week I bought AOC AGON AG352UCQ to check what's best at the market at the time aaaaand results where average:
pros:
- colors where eye watering, extremely pretty in BF1 Argonne Forest map, I think that HDR was helping there
- superb emersion when playing
- 100Hz seems fairly enough
That's a perfect candidate to test your perception of VA Glow. For me the VA Glow on the HP OMEN X35 was killer (which uses the same panel) If the Glow didn't disturb you, you can go with all VA panels since they all have less Glow

- I would say that it's too glossy for work
Now I hate you :D well tbh, I love glossy screens because they improve the image quality even drastically. But for programming glossy of course is bad. In darker rooms or in rooms with only a bit of light glossy is awesome.

So I don't want to spend 1000$ for average display, however if there would be a display without flaws or close to none then I would pay 2000$ (if you know what I mean :P), because when the time comes at the end and you buy asus pg279q with poor black uniformity, backlight bleed, bad pixels, bad quality control why not to buy aoc agon271qx a tn no-gsync alternative for half the money??
Then wait for the Asus / Acer / AOC 4k 144hz direct led HDR screens. All current GAMING MONITORS are average in terms of image quality (compared to 1800€ Eizo monitors AND ESPECIALLY compared to VA and OLED TVs)

https://www.limscave.com/upcoming-releases